For the third year running Faded bring you to Croatia's Fresh Island Festival as an official UK partner bringing the Faded vibes and pre-parties to Europe's #1 Beach Hip Hop & RnB Festival, having featured the likes of Chris Brown, Wiz Khalifa, Snoop Dogg, Rick Ross, Kehlani, Ty Dolla Sign, Iggy Azalea, Joey Badass, Pusha T and many more it brings the biggest names in Hip Hop, RnB and Grime and mixes it with beach vibes in the beautiful surrounding that is Zrce Beach. Party day and night across multiples arenas, with pool parties, boat parties and so much more.
Festival Dates: Tuesday 11 July - Thursday 13 July (last event ends 6am Friday 14th July)
Pre-Parties from Sunday 9 July
2nd of 3 Line Up Announcements made // Current Line up below:
Krept & Kokan
DJ Jazzy Jeff
Faded // Cheese On Bread // Gold Teeth // Rilla // Urban Friday // Gin N' Juice // Shorebitch // Rompa's Reggae Shack // So Fresh So Clean // Frank Jez // The Menendez Brothers
GENERAL ADMISSION FESTIVAL TICKETS:
• With the GA 3-Day Festival ticket you will be able to enter the festival areas during the festival.
• Entrance to VIP areas, pre-parties, after-parties and Boat parties is not included.
VIP FESTIVAL TICKETS:
To Upgrade to VIP from a GA ticket, please visit: https://shoobs.com/events/17819/fresh-island-vip-upgrade
• With the VIP 3-Day ticket you will be able to enter the festival areas and the VIP festival areas.
• Entrance to pre-parties, after-parties and Boat parties is not included.
• VIP 3-Day ticket does not include drinks or backstage access.
• VIP table reservations are available only in club Papaya.
• VIP table reservation is possible only with a valid VIP ticket for the festival.
• Wristbands enable access to the festival areas on Zrće beach, according to the wristband type.
• Every customer is going to need to pick up the wristband personally at the wristband exchange boxes at the festival with a valid personal document.
• They are not to be cut or damaged in any way or they will no longer be valid.
FLIGHTS, ACCOMMODATION & TRAVEL ADVICE:
• We are not offering packages with accommodation or flights but advise you source these independently, it will likely prove cheaper and logistically better than full trip packages.
• The closest airports (in order) are Zadar (1.5 hours), Split (2 hours), Rijeka (2.5 hours), and Zagreb (3.5 hours). Direct flights from London should cost around £150-250 if booked in advance.
• Accommodation is advised in the town of Novalja, this is where the majority of guests will be staying and is as much a part of the festival experience as Zrce Beach (festival site) itself.
• Novalja is a 10-minute drive (shuttle buses are every 15-30 minutes) to Zrce Beach.
• Accommodation is advised on 5 or 7-night stay usually arriving or departing on a Saturday.
• There will be pre-parties and events on the days leading up to and following the festival, we also recommend visiting some of Croatia's other cities, towns and tourist attractions on off days, such as Krka National Park or Dubrovnik.