Page 1 of 2131513
*EARLY BIRD TICKETS SOLD OUT! KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR 2nd RELEASE - COMING SOON!*
HOUSE PARTY RULES!
Noel’s gone bananas! He’s only gone and organised a BOTTOMLESS summer brunch party at his 3-floored Chelsea pad and guess what…everyone’s invited!
Noel’s House Party is designed to be spontaneous and exciting with beer-pong tables, multiple floors and even a pillow fight – you’ve never been to a house party like this before. Catch Noel welcoming guests at the door from 12 pm, before an hour of bottomless cocktails and then our biggest treats to date, over 1,000 slices of FREE PIZZA!
The music line-up is of course straight club bangers, with DJs playing the best of RnB, Hip Hop, House & UKG. If you love a house party then this is the event for you. Whether it’s twister on the roof terrace, a lip sync battle, or a magician floating between floors we’ve gone all out to make this the party of the year!
Saturday 22nd July - 12:00-17:00
It's a secret!
Available (including birthday & hen party) - contact us for details!
Event Manager Robbie FOR INFO
Mob / Whatsapp: 07904142073
Terms & Conditions for Ticket Purchases to Noel’s House Party:
1. This ticket entitles the ticket holder to a single entrance before 4 pm.
2. It is advised to arrive early to avoid queuing times.
3. Bottomless cocktails from midday – 1 pm and pizza will be served at approximately 1:30 pm. This offer is valid between these times only. There are no refunds for ticket holders if they miss these times. Drinks & food will not be reserved and will only be available during the times specified.
4. Entertainment, acts and the timings may be subject to change.
5. Dress code is casual.
6. On arrival to the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation, the card used to purchase the tickets and ID (passport, driving license or any GOV-approved ID). Once you reach the front of the queue, your information will be checked off by the door host for entrance.
7. The ticket holder must adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines (age restriction, dress code, intoxication, gender balance etc.). Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission, this is at the door staff & security team’s discretion.
8. Refunds will not be issued if the ticket holder is refused admission for failure to adhere to the venues entrance guidelines. Refunds will only be issued should the event be canceled.
9. No all-male groups are advised to purchase tickets – as no refund will be given should entry not be admitted. We advise no all-male groups of 4 or more and entry is upon door staff discretion.