After Back 2 Back SOLD OUT PARTIES in 2019.. We’re BACK !!
BASHMENT VS SOCA - London's Biggest CARNIVAL PARTY!
London's Biggest Bashment & Soca Party Bringing Non-Stop Carnival Vibez All Night!
This September get ready for an unforgettable night with all your favourite Bashment, Dancehall & Soca Tunes with a touch of Reggae, Hip Hop & Rnb!
This is guaranteed to completely SELL OUT ! So get your tickets FAST!
The most popular event for Bashment & Soca lovers in London!
THIS EVENT WILL SELL OUT!
- WHISTLES & FLAGS ON SALE -
DJs On The Night:
+ Many More
Bring Your Flags & Horns
Standard entry starting from: £10 (Food, Shisha & Drinks available to order upon arrival)
Brunch Tickets from £26pp including Reserved Booth Seating + 1 Large Meal + 1 Hour of Bottomless Cocktails/Punch (extra food via the menu available upon request)
Meal Options: (Bottomless Cocktails Included)
- Meat Option
- Vegetarian Option
Menu includes: Jerk Chicken, Fried Chicken, Curry Chickpeas, Rice, Plantain, Mac & Cheese + More
(Additional meals available via menu on request)
Free Whistles & Glowsticks
Fun Carnival Themed Props & Giveaways
The UK’s Best Dancehall DJs
Bottomless Cocktails & Rum Punch (Guaranteed to put anyone in the mood)
It’s been a crazy few months for everyone but now it’s FINALLY time to let loose & dance your problems away 🥳🙌
6PM - 10PM
We will have a reduced capacity and a max of 6 people per booth. Additional arrangements can be made to accommodate larger groups.
Customers are encouraged to buy tickets in groups of 4, 6 & 8 so we can maximise the number of seats utilised at the venue.
Guests should arrive 15 minutes early to their slot. If people are late they may lose their allocated table.
Are you celebrating your birthday? graduation? hen or stag? Or attending in a group:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Text: 07799084645 with your names for reserved seating or special deals (where applicable)
Tickets purchased individually may result in randomised seating locations.
Birthdays/Graduate/Hen or Stag Celebrants are entitled to:
- Free Cake
- Booth Decoration
- Sweet Treats
- Personal Photographer
* Please DO NOT attend this event if you or anyone you have been in contact with, are showing symptoms of COVID-19.
* Please use our sanitiser stations that are provided on arrival and around the venue for your safety and convenience.
* Please respect one another’s personal space, and keep your distance where indicated.
* Feel free to party in your booth, but please avoid close interaction with other tables or guests.
* Booths are all booked for specific set times, please adhere to your allocated time of arrival and duration to allow smooth transition (inc sanitation) to the next booking slot.
* There will be no service at the bars, your table will have a personal host for the duration of your stay, your drinks and food will be brought directly to your table.
* Excessive dancing must be kept to a minimum in line with government COVID regulation.
No refunds outside of events cancellation. Date, time & location subject to change. All postponed dates will be re-scheduled at a time of convenience in accordance with COVID government guidelines.