Club 95 exclusively at All Star Lanes Brick Lane is London’s first club night with a difference. Bringing you Bottomless Rum, Rolls and RnB all before the 10pm curfew, guaranteed to give you a night you will never forget! (whilst keeping to social distancing rules of course!)
Sunday 25th October 2020 - 5pm-10pm
Bottomless Hour is 5pm-6pm & Meal to follow (Guest arrive at 4:45pm)
Tickets include Reserved Seating Area, Half Frame game of bowling (5 frames per person), Pizza, Tater Tots + 1 Hour Bottomless Rum Punch OR Prosecco.
Musical Entertainment curated with the BEST RnB and Urban music!
Stonebaked pizza & Tater Tots
BBQ CHICKEN, BACON & SWEETCORN
CHARGRILLED PEPPERS, PESTO & MUSHROOM (V)
Bottomless drinks available for a 60 minute session starting promptly at 5pm. We promote a responsible drink policy. A maximum of 1 drink per person can be served at a time, management reserves the right to refuse service. We’ve been working super hard to keep you safe when visiting our venues, visit www.allstarlanes.co.uk/keepingyousafe for details.
In line with the new Tier rules for London, we are only able to accommodate bookings at this time for groups within the same household, or within your support bubble.
If you’re booking as part of a group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Under no circumstances can you move from the table allocated to you. Package includes one half frame game of bowling which will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis. If you have a preferred bowling time, please arrive early to secure your slot.
Question? Email: email@example.com
PLEASE BRING VALID ID. The venue has a strict no ID no entry policy.
- Please do not attend the venue if you or anyone you have been in contact with are showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please register with track and trace and use our sanitation stations provided on arrival and around the venue for your safety and convenience.
- There is no service at the bars, your table will have a server for the duration of your stay, so your drinks and food will be brought directly to your table. They will be provided with PPE for your safety and reassurance.
- We encourage contactless payments to be made when possible.
- Music will be played at the decibels set by the UK government’s recommendations
- Excessive behaviour may result in removal with no refunds.