Catch A Groove hosts a sexy and sophisticated Valentines Party at the ultra luxurious Devonshire Terrace on Saturday 13th February. Enjoy a three course meal with the sounds of 00's, 90's and 80's classic R&B, Rap, UKG, Jungle, Bashment, New Jack Swing and other sing-a-long classics from award winning DJ's like Ronnie Herel (Mi-Soul), Studio Express, Block Party and Catch A Groove founder Matt White.
Doors Open 5pm
Last Entry 8.30pm
Last Orders 10pm
Chicken Yaktori Skewers
Sesame Seeds, Ginger, Coriander, Soy & Mirin
Whipped Vegan Feta, Orange, Dukkah, Sunflower Seeds & Spices
Scottish Smoked Salmon
Soda Bread & Piccalilli
Hummus, Yoghurt, Harissa, Pomegranate & Puffed Rice
Dill Pickled Cucumber, Capers, New Potato & Watercress Salad
Malaysian Vegan Chicken Curry
*This Isn’t Chicken* (Vegan Chicken Substitute), Coconut Yoghurt & Wild Rice
Roast Chicken Breast
Soft Polenta, Blistered Tomato & Pesto
8oz British Beef, Béarnaise Sauce & Chips (£5 pp Supplement)
Devonshire Terrace has put in place comprehensive, industry standard measures in the venue
For your safety, please read the information below and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us prior to your visit.
All ticket purchases are final. Tickets may only be transferred.
Guidance for Guests
● Queuing guests must maintain 2 metres distance between each other when entering the venue.
● Devonshire Terrace staff are trained in social distancing for entry and in the venue.
● Guests will be called from the head of the queue and asked to have their booking info ready so that they can quickly enter and be directed to their allocated table. Guests will be instructed by the host at entrance on movement around the venue.
● We ask that you follow all host directions and adhere to any signage at the venue and guidance from the service team, in order to help us maintain appropriate social distancing and to keep you and other guests safe.
● Your safety is our priority.
No refunds outside of events cancellation. All postponed dates will be re-scheduled at a time of convenience.