Teeny Boppers Essex
Teeny Boppers Family Rave has landed in London, Midlands and Essex with our favourite resident DJ and host – Frisky DJ.
The first urban family rave for families with children 3+
Each family rave will bring the best in live music and entertainment to provide engaging and fun moments for both parent and child. Our resident DJ and host – Frisky DJ will bring his undeniably energetic, fun and engaging style to provide a non-stop family rave, jam packed and loaded with extras – face painters, bouncy castles (at select venues only), balloons, bubbles, competitions, raffles and loads more. To top it all off, this year’s family raves will bring a live PA from Nylah Janae with the younger’s anthem Back to School.
Children must be aged 2+
All children aged 12 and over will require an adult ticket
Advance ticket bookings only. We will not be selling tickets on the door or admitting anyone without a ticket.
Each attending adult and child will require their own valid ticket for the specific date/time
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable – they can only be used by the named person for the booked event
All ticket enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
EVENT & SAFETY INFO:
1) Parents remain responsible for their children at all times. Children must always remain under adult supervision.
2) Strictly no adults will be admitted without a child/children. There is a maximum of two adults per child. SEPARATE AND VALID TICKETS ARE REQUIRED FOR EACH ADULT AND CHILD!
3) Music is kept at safe levels and will be checked regularly. We would advise that you bring ear defenders should you wish.
4) Our venues will be operating a licensed bar for responsible drinking.
5) Paediatric first aid will be onsite for all events
6) Designated safeguarding leader present at all times for all events.
7) There will be very limited space for buggies and they are not allowed on the dance floor under any circumstances in case of tripping. (This does not apply wheelchair users) Buggies will be parked at own risk.
8) Allergy advice: We will use latex balloons.
10) Your attendance will be permission for Teeny Boppers to photograph and video the event for promotional, marketing, advertising, press and social media use. If you do not want your photos used for these purposes please contact us via email email@example.com.
440-444 Cranbrook road
Gants Hill, , iG2 6LL