AFROBEATS N BRUNCH PRESENT... THE AFRO BEATS TAKEOVER! London's popular brunch event will hold a one off Shaku Shaku special 26th April at London's hottest African venue SHAKA ZULU.
In true AfroBeats n Brunch style you can expect non-stop afro infused tracks, live entertainment, a fantastic host with the most & live DJ set from SAM SAVAGE.
FOR THE CULTURE ✊🏿
The takeover Friday's is London's PREMIUM club night running for 8 Year's consecutively and attracting
over 200,000 guests to date! Music policy includes HipHop, RnB, House, Afrobeats & Reggaton,.
Dress Code: Smart Casual. No sports trainers, hats or sportswear.
I.D: Required for all guests attending.
Tables Packages Available:
★★★ EXCLUSIVE VIP TABLE PACKAGE ★★★
• FREE Entrance for The Birthday Celebrant
• 2x Bottle of Prosecco
• 2x Bottle of Rose Wine
• ‘Mandela’ Sharer Cocktail
• Queue jump
• Table Service
• Discounted £5 Entrance Before 11pm For ALL guests - must buy a ticket
•••• ALL FOR JUST £180 ..... YES ONLY £180 •••••
To book please pay the £50 deposit. Guests must purchase a £5 ticket and show this at the door. All guests are to quote your lead name at the door. No large male groups. 50:50 gender ratio or all female groups only. Free entrances are not valid after 10.30pm and door charge will apply.
TABLES Fridays at Shaka Zulu
Introductory – £250
1x Ciroc Vodka
2 Free Entries
Bronze – £520
2x Ciroc Vodka
5 Free Entries
Silver – £580
2x Ciroc Flavoured
2x Belaire Rose
5 Free Entries
Gold – £620
1x Ciroc Magnum 1.75l
1x Laurent Perrier Rose Champagne
6 Free Entries
Platinum – £800
1x Ciroc Magnum 1.75cl
2x Luc Belaire Rose
1x Don Julio Blanco
Kings – £1,000
3x Ciroc Flavoured
2x Perrier – Jouet Grand Brut Champagne
1x House Spirit
*N.B. Club tables are usually available from 10.00pm.Guests may choose their own drinks should they prefer a minimum spend table. £100 deposit required to confirm a table booking and the balance is payable on the night
To book tables and guestlist, please contact the event manager - Robbie:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TICKET PURCHASES
1. Tickets entitle the ticket holder to a single entrance
2. It is advised to arrive 2200 to avoid queuing times.
3. Only guests with table reservations entitled to a jump the queue.
4. On arrival to the club bring your E-mail confirmation and the card used to purchase the tickets. Once you reach the front of the queue your information will be checked off by the door host for entrance.
5. The ticket holder must adhere to the venues entrance guidelines (age “over 18s”, Dress code: Smart, Shoes and Shirt. No trainers or sportswear. Ladies High Heels. Intoxication, gender balance etc.) for full details contact the event manager or check www.xclusivetouch.co.uk.
6. Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission.
7. Entertainment and acts may be subject to change.
8. Refunds will not be issued if the ticket holder is refused admission for failure to adhere to the venues entrance guidelines.
9. Refunds will only be issues should the event be cancelled.