2nd Saturdays monthly @ The Curtain, Shoreditch
Djs Emily Rawson (BBC 1Xtra), Sandra Omari, Teddy Lewis. Hosted by Teddy (aka Big Ted)
+ Dance teachers, Hiphop Facepainting + more!
(London’s best Hiphop & RnB night, Time Out, Evening Standard)’
Have you had a kid, but REALLY miss going out & hearing the music you love? We do, so we’ve created Fly-Kid - The daytime party from Supa Dupa Fly you can bring your kids to & introduce them to the tunes you grew up on!
Expect ALL the 90s & 00s Hiphop & RnB you love from Aaliyah, TLC, Destiny’s Child, Mary J Blige, Usher through to 2Pac, Biggie, Jay-Z, Kanye, ATCQ & loads more from the best to do it. We’ll throw in a few newer jams too.
The little ones will be entertained with the flyest face painting, street dance lessons, hiphop props dress-up, games & more. All at one of the best venues in London…
There will be competitions for the best hiphop dancers & best dressed in various age categories!
Good healthy food & drinks (alcoholic & soft) will be available to purchase all day. There’s plenty of seating when you need a rest-bite from the dancing!
Single Tickets £10 for adults / £5 for toddlers & kids / Babies in a sling go free (0-2 years old – must show proof if look older). If you have a pram, you need a ticket / Family Tx £20-25 (up to two adults and two kids)
SUPADUPAFLYLOVE.COM/EVENTS/FLYKID / @FLYKIDPARTIES / FACEBOOK.COM/FLYKIDYO
• Party with Dj Emily Rawson (BBC 1Xtra) & friends)
• Hiphop & RnB Themed Face painting (optional)
• Hiphop props dress up (optional)
• Street dance teachers (optional)
Important stuff to note:
• Good healthy food & drinks (alcoholic & soft) will be available to purchase all day. Please note You can’t bring your own food or drinks to consume in the venue unless it’s for babies or Milk / Water.
• We’ll be playing clean versions so NO swearing!
• The event is open to all adults with kids & babies of all ages.
• You must have a child with you to enter!
• Music won’t be really loud but please bring ear defenders if you’re at all concerned
• We encourage you to bring babies in slings / carriers where possible as there is limited pram space.
• There are limited baby change facilities available in the venue so please bring a portable changing matt.
• The event is advance tickets only, there will be no cash entry on the door although we will keep tickets on sale until doors open.
The Ballroom @ The Curtain, Curtain Road, Shoreditch, London EC2A
More Info: email@example.com