Page 1 of 2286407
Love Bashment? Think You Can Handle The Bottomless Overload!?
The Wildest Bashment Brunch has officially Landed in London!
Extreme levels of energy, a lot of (Socially distanced) winning & Zero behaviour!
What happens inna di Dance stays in di Dance!
We’re spinning all your favourite Bashment anthems from the past and present plus a sprinkle of Soca, Reggae and Afrobeats.
Free Whistles, Horns & Glowsticks
Hula Necklaces & Sweets
Free Alcohol for an Hour
Authentic Caribbean Food
Fun Carnival Themed Props & Giveaways
The UK’s Best Bashment DJs
It’s been a crazy few months now, it’s officially time to enjoy.
MENU: (SUBJECT TO CHANGE*) - (Bottomless Cocktails Included)
- Meat Option
MAIN: Jerk Chicken, Steamed Rice, Coleslaw, Salad & plantain.
- Vegetarian Option
MAIN: Jerk Aubergine, Stemed Rice, Salad & Plantain
The day is split into 2-Time slots:
1:00PM - 5.00PM
6:00PM - 10:00PM
We will have a reduced capacity and a max of 6 people per booth. Additional arrangements can be made to accommodate larger groups.
Customers are encouraged to buy tickets in groups of 2, 4, 6 & 8 so we can maximise the number of seats utilised at the venue.
Guests should arrive 15 minutes early to their slot. If people are late they may lose their allocated table.
Are you celebrating your birthday? graduation? hen or stag? Or attending in a group:
Email: email@example.com with the subject line " I WANNA PARTY" followed by the nature of your request i.e. birthday, graduation, hen etc?
Tickets purchased individually may result in randomised seating locations.
Birthdays/Graduate/Hen or Stag Celebrants are entitled to (subject to change*):
- Free Cake
- Booth Decoration
- Sweet Treats
- Personal Photographer
In order to receive this, you must attend with more than 5 paying ticket holders, providing all attending names at least 72 hours prior to the event. Deposits refundable upon confirmation of 5 paying attendees.
* Please DO NOT attend this event if you or anyone you have been in contact with, are showing symptoms of COVID-19.
* Please use our sanitiser stations that are provided on arrival and around the venue for your safety and convenience.
* Please respect one another’s personal space, and keep your distance where indicated.
* Feel free to party in your booth, but please avoid close interaction with other tables or guests.
* Booths are all booked for specific set times, please adhere to your allocated time of arrival and duration to allow smooth transition (inc sanitation) to the next booking slot.
* There will be no service at the bars, your table will have a personal host for the duration of your stay, your drinks and food will be brought directly to your table.
* Exceessive dancing must be controlled in line with government COVID regulation.
No refunds outside of events cancellation. All postponed dates will be re-scheduled at a time of convenience. Time, Date & Venue subject to immediate change.