Movin'- The 90's and 00's Throwback Brunch 🎉
Launching Next Saturday at The Legendary E1 London
September 5th 2020 1pm-5pm
Bookings Now Open!
Finally, We're back, the Capitals Freshest old school event is returning for a series of Socially Distant Brunches at East London's party capital, E1.
A Bottomless Brunch like no other, The Movin' Brunch is strictly for old school lovers, spinning up the very best in 90's/00's R&B, Soul, Hip-Hop & Dancehall & Party classics.
DJ's on the day include: BBC Radio 1Xtra and Carnival Legends Rampage, Movin's very own DJ Nicky Smood and Soul Nation residents Volatile and DJ Hanif.
Your host for the afternoon will be Choice FM Legend and MTV Base Host Kat B; alongside the DJ's on the stage.
It's the perfect way to party this September, celebrate a birthday or just enjoy some good food on your day off (alongside the finest tunes!)
🎫Ticket & Booking Info:
Bottomless Brunch Tickets Start at £20 Per Person and can be booked in tables of 6, for other table sizes and specific bookings please contact MovinNight@Gmail.con
All Tickets include entry with a seated table and of course Bottomless Rum Cocktails between 1pm and 2pm.
Food can be ordered at your tables from Just £10. The Kitchen will be provided by Over The Grill, one of our favourite Caribbean vendors. For a copy of the menu drop us an email. (We will have both veggie/vegan options avail)
Food Service will be at 2pm, after your bottomless hour.
The event has a limited capacity and is a table only event.
Venue: E1 London
Unit 2, 110 Pennington St, Wapping, London E1W 2BB
Closest stations: Shadwell, Tower Hill and Wapping
Last Entry 3pm Sharp.
This event is for 18+ and ID Will be required
- In order to run a Covid Secure, Socially Distanced venue please follow these guidelines and note the following information:
- Please book as a table of 6 people Customers must remain at their table unless they need to use the toilet facilities.
- All tables will be served by a waiter/waitress
- There will be drink packages/menu laminated and fixed to each table.
- Food will be provided by ‘Over The Grill’ and ordered and purchased at the table and brought to your table by a waiter. There will be a Food Menu laminated and fixed to your table.
- All food payments will be by card only.
- Please do not attend the event if you are feeling unwell, or have anyone close by that feels unwell.
- Please use the hand-sanitizers in and around the venue when possible
- We will be cooperating with the Track and Trace System and your details, if necessary will be shared should it be needed.
- Should any changes be made in regulations regarding Covid:19 in the UK, and we are unable to open, tickets will be fully refunded or you will be able to transfer to a date when we are able to open. But this should not be the case.
Unit 2, 110 Pennington Street
London, , E1W 2BB