Rum N Brunch at London's liveliest montly Brunch spot! We bring you the sounds & tastes of the Islands - Bottomless Rum Punch, Jerk Chicken, & non-stop good vibes (whilst keeping to social distancing rules of course!)
Sunday 18th October 2020 - 3pm-8pm - UPDATED TIMING
Bottomless Hour is 3:30pm-4:30pm* & Meal to follow
Musical Entertainment by DJ Nate plus more
Tickets include Reserved Booth Seating - 2 Course Brunch + 1 Hour Bottomless Rum Punch
FOOD PROVIDED BY MELODY'S MUNCH
Starter: Sticky BBQ Wings served w/ Island Slaw
Main: Chicken & Waffles: Belgian Waffle served w/ a tender Chicken Breast & a side of Maple Syrup
Starter: Island Fritters served w/ Pineapple Sauce
Main: Vegetarian Chicken & Waffles: Belgian Waffle served w/ Quorn Chicken & a side of Maple Syrup
Food will be served as Meat options by default. If someone in your group requires Vegetarian meals please inform us by email within 24 hours of purchasing your ticket. All purchases made after Thursday 15th October cannot be changed.
Parties that would like to guarantee that they are seated together should buy group tickets. INDIVIDUAL TICKETS - please add a lead name to your booking if you'd like to sit together - we will do our best to group you together (subject to availability, please email email@example.com prior to booking to check). The maximum group/table size is six people, in line with government guidelines.
If not done, you may find upon entry that your party will be spread across a few tables depending on group size & availability. Under no circumstances can you move from the table allocated to you.
Question? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE BRING VALID ID. The venue has a strict no ID no entry policy.
- Safety is important & we'll be following government guidelines to keep everyone safe.
- Please visit do not attend the venue if you or anyone you have been in contact with are showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please use our sanitiser stations that are provided on arrival and around the venue for your safety and convenience.
- Drink orders will be taken by your servers at the venue. They will be provided with PPE for your safety and consideration. There is no service at the bars, your table will have a server for the duration of your stay, so your drinks and food will be brought directly to your table.
- We encourage contactless payments to be made when possible.