LET’S DO IT RIDE IT, MY PONY!
Pony - The Old Skool RnB Brunch Party
Get ready to party like it’s 1999 as we prepare for the CRAZIEST Old Skool RnB (socially distanced) Brunch party in London 🍹
Summer resumes with a BANG! Expect NON-STOP Old School RnB, 90s, 00s, Hip-Hop, Contemporary R&B, Commercial & much more.
We’ll be playing hits from: Ginuwine, Lil Kim, Blackstreet, Usher, TLC, Destiny’s Child, Busta Rhymes, LL Cool J, Notorious BIG, Foxy, Mary J Blige, Dru Hill, Joe, Faith Evans, Aaliyah, R Kelly, Fabulous, The Fugees, Missy Elliot, En Vogue, Brandy, Toni Braxton, Jagged Edge, D’Angelo, Mya & many more
Tickets from £38+ pp including Reserved Booth Seating + American BBQ Wings & Fries + 3 Free Cocktails/Punch (extra food via the menu available upon request)
Meal Options: (Free Cocktails Included)
- Wings & Fries
- Vegan (Beyond Meat) Burger w/Fries
(Additional meals available via menu on request)
* Old Skool RnB Memorabilia
* Fun Props & Giveaways
* The UK’s Best RnB DJs
* Free Cocktails (Guaranteed to put anyone in the mood)
It’s been a crazy few months for everyone but now it’s FINALLY time to let loose & dance your problems away 🥳🙌
We will have a reduced capacity and a max of 6 people per booth. Additional arrangements can be made to accommodate larger groups.
Customers are encouraged to buy tickets in groups of 4 - 6 so we can maximise the number of seats utilised at the venue.
Guests should arrive 15 minutes early to their slot. If people are late they may lose their allocated table.
Contact Number/WhatsApp: 07799084645
Are you celebrating your birthday? graduation? hen or stag? Or attending in a group:
Email: email@example.com or Text: 07799084645 with your names for reserved seating or special deals (where applicable)
Tickets purchased individually may result in randomised seating locations.
Birthdays/Graduate/Hen or Stag Celebrants are entitled to:
- Free Cake
- Booth Decoration
- Sweet Treats
- Personal Photographer
Package is free if celebrant attends with 5 people.
* Please DO NOT attend this event if you or anyone you have been in contact with, are showing symptoms of COVID-19.
* Please use our sanitiser stations that are provided on arrival and around the venue for your safety and convenience.
* Please respect one another’s personal space, and keep your distance where indicated.
* Feel free to party in your booth, but please avoid close interaction with other tables or guests.
* Booths are all booked for specific set times, please adhere to your allocated time of arrival and duration to allow smooth transition (inc sanitation) to the next booking slot.
* There will be no service at the bars, your table will have a personal host for the duration of your stay, your drinks and food will be brought directly to your table.
* Excessive dancing must be kept to a minimum in line with government COVID regulation.
* Attractions subject to change.
* Music will be played at decibels set by the UK Government's recommendations.
No refunds outside of events cancellation. All postponed dates will be rescheduled at a time of convenience. Venue, Time, Date & Location subject to change, no refunds will be provided.