Rum N Bass are throwing a Notting Hill Carnival pre-party on a 2 deck boat with views of the Thames and 2 floors of music!
Get your flags at the ready and your footwear on lock!!
It’s undisputed that 2022 is set to be one of the most memorable Carnival’s London has ever seen and we’re fully here for it! Before Europe’s biggest street party takes to the road, we invite you to join us for THE pre-party of the season, Rum N Bass Carnival on the Thames.
August Bank Holiday Saturday sees the Rum N Bass DJ family return, with our annual, sold-out boat party designed to get you into full carnival spirit and what better place to do so, than sailing down London’s scenic Thames River with your crew?
We’ve got a fire DJ line-up for your whistle-blowing, flag-waving, rum-drinking pleasure-
English Fire & Killa Mike, Jus Now, Roska, DJ Fearney, Sandra Omari, Dancehall Generals, Br!dge (live), Hipsters Don't Dance, Bobby Noodlez & Benny Random, DJ Goodblood and getting on bad with you will be your host for the night - Mr Rumboclaat himself - Serocee.
Expect 4 hours of epic Carnival vibes to get your waist ready for the road, ahead of the Notting Hill celebrations!
BOARDING TIME: 6:15pm
PIER: Temple Pier, Victoria Embankment, London, WC2R 2PN
SAILING & PARTY TIME: 6:45pm - 11pm
* Please be on time to board. The boat departs at 7pm. Refunds will not be issued if the boat is missed. *
TRANSPORT & PARKING:
- Underground: Temple (Circle/District Lines) / Embankment (Bakerloo/Circle/District Lines)
- Rail: London City Thameslink / London Blackfriars / London Charing Cross
- Bus:139 / 172 / 59 / 6 / 735 / 91
- Parking: Paid carparks via www.justpark.com
London, , WC2R 2PN