Frisky DJ's Christmas Family Party with our favourite resident DJ and host – Frisky DJ.
The first christmas family party for families with children 2+
We will bring the best in live music and entertainment to provide engaging and fun moments for both parent and child. Our resident DJ and host – Frisky DJ will bring his undeniably energetic, fun and engaging style to provide a non-stop family party, jam packed and loaded with extras – Santa's grotto, party vibes, games, face painter, competitions, raffles and loads more.
Children must be aged 2+
All children aged 12 and over will require an adult ticket
Advance ticket bookings only. We will not be selling tickets on the door or admitting anyone without a ticket.
Each attending adult and child will require their own valid ticket
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable – they can only be used by the named person for the booked event
All ticket enquiries please email email@example.com
EVENT & SAFETY INFO:
1) Parents remain responsible for their children at all times. Children must always remain under adult supervision.
2) Strictly no adults will be admitted without a child/children. There is a maximum of two adults per child. SEPARATE AND VALID TICKETS ARE REQUIRED FOR EACH ADULT AND CHILD!
3) Music is kept at safe levels and will be checked regularly. We would advise that you bring ear defenders should you wish.
4) Our venues will be operating a licensed bar for responsible drinking.
5) Paediatric first aid will be onsite.
6) Designated safeguarding leader present at all times.
7) There will be very limited space for buggies and they are not allowed on the dance floor under any circumstances in case of tripping. (This does not apply to wheelchair users) Buggies will be parked at own risk.
8) Allergy advice: We will use latex balloons.
10) Your attendance will be permission for Frisky DJ to photograph and video the event for promotional, marketing, advertising, press and social media use. If you do not want your photos used for these purposes please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.