Get ready for our infamous pancakes & prosecco at this bottomless brunch!!!
There’ll be stacks of pancakes & tiers of toppings that will satisfy your sweet or savory tooth, all accompanied by bottomless bubbles.
Whilst the free flow of prosecco throughout the event, our resident DJ will be playing the best club classics & diva anthems from throughout the ages.
Do you dare to step up to the mic and let your inner Mariah Carey out, take on the other teams with our legendary lip sync battle.
It's time to knock the stacks back, grab hold of those invisible microphones and get involved in our dance-offs, sing-alongs cause we are here to party every Saturday & Sunday at Camden's top-rated brunch event in London.
Guests can attend any one of our seatings, the offer is valid for the booked time slot.
2:30PM - 4:30PM - Saturdays
Toppings include: Bacon, Berry Compot, Maple Syrup, Chocolate Sauce & Avocado.
Please note this is a ticketed only event.
N.B: We cannot provide a gluten free option for Pancakes however we can provide Vegan option provided we know in advance. We can also provide mocktails/softdrinks as an alternative for non-drinkers.
If you have any type of large group booking enquiry (8+), please get in contact with us at email@example.com for booking procedure.
Birthday Packages Add on - Includes Birthday Shout-Out, Birthday Cake, tray of DUO Shots
Hen Party Package Add on - Includes Hen Presentation , Hen Celebration cake, tray of DUO Shots
Birthday Package for large groups - Free entry for celebrant, DUO Birthday Cake, Celebrant parade,Shout outs from host Instructions: Pay your deposit to secure your package. We will email a private code to you to receive 5% off. Send code to your friends.Once a minimum of 9 friends have booked brunch tickets using your code, you will qualify for your deposit refund. The refund will be processed within 48 hours of the event taking place.
If your code isn't used 9 times, you will still get the celebrant package but your deposit will not be refunded.
For group bookings, it is recommended that tickets are purchased under one name & in one transaction to secure booking.
Menu subject to change without prior notice
Prosecco will stop being served 15 minutes before the event finishes so the venue can prepare for the next session or restaurant bookings
Lovely staff and great entertainment it was so much fun the best day I’ve had in a long time, staff were also making sure we had enough Prosecco and pancakes they were very prompt. Also such a lovely venue.
Music and vibes were excellent, staff constantly topped up drinks too!
Such a great bottomless brunch for such a good price! The Prosecco was constantly flowing, glass was topped up even if you’d only drunk a little bit, and as was the pancakes, bacon and sauces. Duo had a brilliant atmosphere with 80s, 90s, 00s and current music playing throughout which you could sing along to and then had the lip sync battle at the end. Wouldn’t definitely come back again
Great event, the DJ really created a great atmosphere & the venue itself was absolutely perfect for this.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR TICKET PURCHASES:
1. Bottomless prosecco, pancakes and toppings from your arrival are included in the ticket price.
2. Food & Drink will only be available during the times specified. If you miss your seating we will not be able to accommodate you in another session.
3. The venue reserves the right to stop serving Food & Drink at anytime within the 2 hour time slot & for safety reasons Prosecco will stop being served 15 minutes before the event finishes so the venue can prepare for the next session or restaurant bookings.
4. For dietary requirements, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org before booking a ticket, please note that the venue cannot provide a Gluten Free option for Pancakes.
5. Tables are issued on an allocated seating basis, we do our best to try and accommodate all group bookings & ensure all ticket holders get seated together, please understand that this may not always be possible. Certain tables may be shared depending on availability.
6. This ticket entitles the ticket holder to a single entrance.
7. Entertainment, menu, venue and the timings may be subject to change.
8. Dress code is casual.
9. On arrival to the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation and ID (Passport, driving license or any GOV-approved ID) as this is an 18+ only event. Once you reach the front of the queue, your information will be checked off by the door host for entrance.
10. The ticket holder must adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines (age restriction, dress code, intoxication, etc.). Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission, this is at the door staff & security team’s discretion.
11. Refunds will not be issued if the ticket holder is refused admission for failure to adhere to the venues entrance guidelines. Refunds will only be issued should the event be canceled by the venue & tickets are non-transferable between dates.
12. The ticket holder is responsible for informing the venue of any specific dietary requirements or allergies no later than a week in advance of the event date. The venue or promoter accepts no responsibility for any and all allergic reactions howsoever caused.
13. Prosecco can not be exchanged for another alcoholic beverage.
14. Pancakes can not be exchanged for another food dish.
15. By purchasing this ticket, you are giving permission for photos and videos to be taken on the day, which may also be used for promotional purposes.
22 Inverness Street
London, , NW1 7HJ