We've teamed up with uber to give you a FREE first Ride worth £15 use code "LELASLOUNGE"
Kickback is the alternative experience for modern and fun loving people that want to simply chill out and kickback, away from the typical rave. We create a range of events that leave you having the night of your life.
Flow dating is a new and ideal way to meet new people and socialise, we understand that effort, style and ambience make an event. So sit back, relax and go with the flow..
Time: Registration 6:30pm – 7.30pm.
Dates start 7.30pm
Dress code: Strictly Smart Casual, No hoods, Hats or Trainers
Looking for something to do on a weekday evening? single? Looking to meet and interact with likeminded singles? Fancy a drink? Come down to meet and relax in this elegant speed dating event in the heart of the city
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Purchasing a ticket means that you have committed to attending the event and will be on time, cancellations or requests for refunds must be brought to our attention a week before the event. We aim to ensure that the ratio of males to females are equal and so cannot afford to have last minute cancellations or non-commitment purchases as this could disrupt the outcome of our event. Please take time to plan your schedule in advance before purchasing a ticket, as we will not offer refunds to last minute cancellations as this is a TICKET ONLY event.
If you are a Female buying Male tickets due to sold out female spaces; you will be given no refund and refused entry to the event and vice versa
Before the event
- Once you have booked your ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with details of the event. Should there be any last minute changes to arrangements we will email everyone in advance, informing them of any changes.
- We will kindly ask everyone to arrive before 7.30pm so we can complete registration as we aim to make a punctual start and avoid our guests waiting.
- On arrival, everyone will be provided with a scorecard and pen then assigned to their seat by one of our team. We will explain the scorecard system and how the seating plan works, in order to ensure there is a set structure for everything to run smoothly. Then the lights go down, the music goes low and the exciting part of the evening begins!
During the event
- Everyone will be sat at a table for two where you will date the person across from you for Four minutes. After the Four minutes is up, a whistle will sound, marking the end of the date. We admit it, Four minutes doesn't sound like a lot of time to chat to someone but trust us it is spot on. Four minutes is long enough for you to get a general vibe about each other while still leaving you intrigued, and (hopefully!) your mini-dates will leave you wanting to spend more time with them! Well that's the plan, isn't it?!
- The women remain seated and then men then pay their respects and move to the next date, until everyone has completed their dates.
NOTE: Men must move to the next seat when the time is up, we understand you might be having an amazing conversation with a woman but in order to give everyone a fair amount of dates our team will usher men to the next seat.
At the end of the Event
- Once the speed dating event is over, we encourage guests to stay around to enjoy the music and the company! This can be a great part of the evening and we really recommend you stick around.
- Before guests leave, we'll collect all scorecards and input and make the matches. Your matches will be given to you a week after the event. We will encourage people to not be disheartened if they don't get any matches. We will have different people at all our events, so next time they could meet their perfect date!
- Upon receiving their matches – couples will be entered into a raffle where a winning couple will win an all expenses paid date. Don’t miss out – book your tickets now.
"Like" us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thekickbackhq
Follow us on twitter: @TheKickbackHQ
Follow us on Instagram: @TheKickBackHQ