Come and join us at PLAYIN 4 KEEPS on Friday 15 February @Bar404 for another lively games nights.
We've taken your typical speed dating concept and flipped it so players go head to head whilst getting to know each other. Nothing better than getting one over someone you like (or letting them win) right? ;D
HOW IT ALL WORKS:
You will move from table to table playing a series of short, fun games lasting 4-5 minutes each and meet at least 10-12 people by the end of the night.
If you like them great. If not, no worries just play on. The aim of the night is to have fun, enjoy the vibes and meet new people. It’s that simple.
Some of the games you will be playing during the rotations will be:
- Connect 4
- Playing cards
- and if you are a 90’s baby, you will love playing a round of Super Nintendo classics like Street Fighter, Mario Kart and Donkey Kong.
There will be ice breakers too like "Name that tune" and "StrawRing" to help settle the mood before the event starts and during the break.
DJ El-Nino will be playing the best in RnB, Afrobeats, Hip hop and more throughout the night if you wish to stay and socialise after the event. Food, drinks and shisha will be available to purchase on the night too.
This is an intimate event so tickets are limited - make sure you book early to avoid missing out 😊
Any questions about the event don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you soon!
PR Connexions team
- It is important that we start on time so please try and arrive by 7.45pm latest!
- If you arrive later than 7.45pm, you may not be able to take part in the first segment if the games have already started. You will need to wait until after the break to be slotted in.
- Once a ticket has been purchased, we assume you have committed to attending the event to help us plan the best outcome and have an equal balance of men and women.
- You will be given badges, pens and a score sheet. Don't worry, the host will go through what you need to do to in more detail on the night.
- Each pair will have 4-5 minutes to play against each other on their date. A bell will sound when it's time to switch to the next date. Don't forget to mark your score sheet as you go along. You should be able to determine if you vibe or not within these few minutes which is one of the pros of this event.
- Both ladies and gents will be moving places in the direction instructed on the night so everyone has the chance to play different games.
- We will collect all score sheets at the end. If we do not collect them please DO NOT forget to hand them back to us or you could miss out on potential matches.
- We want to ensure that even if you do not meet anyone this time around, you still have a great time with us, meet new friends and be open to trying again as we always have fresh faces at our events.
- All matches from the score sheets will be sent to the relevant participant within 48 hours of the event via text or email.